My Blog List

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge - Unusually Cute Chicken Coops

The challenge over at the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge is all about unusually cute chicken coops.  I personally think they would have made some really neat play houses for the kids, but I suppose there were special chickens who needed to be housed in them  ~smile~  I chose the pink chicken coop and how funny that I used a rabbit instead of a chicken on my card.  I used the MFP "Garden Bunny" stamp set.  Below you will find the pictures of the inspiration pictures.



Come on over to Speedy TV and join us for the  Inspiration challenge.  





3 comments:

  1. How cute this bunny looks bringing bunches of carrots as a friendly gesture! He definitely looks great against the pink background, and the sentiment really stands out with that die - you rock, Shirt! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bunny and your card is wonderful and adorable. And, your coloring of the bunny is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally see how you were inspired with this card! Cute, cute, cute. Love the bunny image and the sweet look of your card Shirley. You did a really good job picking out the pictures this week (and I love next week's too - shhhhh). Hugz!

    ReplyDelete