My Blog List

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

SpeedyTV Inspiration challenge #42 - "Glamper" Interiors

The Speedy TV Inspiration challenge this week was another one that I really liked, I think it is because I love those vintage "glampers" inside and out.    I used Stampin' Up paper.  The
Mark's Finest Paper stamp I used is called "Huge Blooms".  I stamped it direct to my paper and fussy cut it.  I took a  Sharpie Poster painter and added the white to make the flower pop.  I learned this trick from Angela Bode, a Sister designer for MFP.   I think she used a different type of white pen.  I need to find out, my Sharpie kept fading into the paper and I had to keep adding more white.  Below you will find the Inspiration pictures, I think you will be able to pick out the one I was inspired by.



I hope you will head on over to Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge and join us for this challenge.
Thanks, for coming by today.

6 comments:

  1. Shirley, this flower is AMAZING! What beautiful colors and papers and it really looks great with the white highlights. I have to try this as I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! Wow! Hugz! PS, I promise to start reading emails more often - it has just been insanely busy the last two weeks....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Shirley ! What a magnificent flower ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Shirley Gorgeous flower!! The white really makes it pop! Have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I did not miss this card, even if I am a little bit late!! I kinda knew you would like the pink inspiration the best, you seem to work so brilliantly in PINK!! The white highlights on your flower look awesome!!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - this is so gorgeous and elegeant. Your coloring and highlights on the flower are wonderful. THe layout and DPs just add to its perfection - wowzer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous flower and I love the dp and the great design

    ReplyDelete